Northside is host to various community groups and activities seasonally and year round.
The following groups meet regularly at Northside or host special events:
- Boy Scouts Pack 78 (meet each Monday evening from October to March)
- Cub Scouts Pack 78 (meets each Monday evening from October to March)
- Play Group (meets every Thursday from 9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. from September to November)
- Alcohol Anonymous (meets each morning in the Fellowship Hall at 7:15 a.m., Sundays at 3:30 pm & a Women’s meeting Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm.)
- The Brewster Garden Club (meets the first Wednesday of the month from October to May)
We are always open for new activities for community outreach! Contact our Church Office (508) 385-8622 or email us at email@example.com
Community Resources & Assistance:
The Cape Cod Family Resource Center is a statewide network offering programs, support groups, services, information, referral resources and education for families from every community on Cape Cod, regardless of insurance or income.
Their core values are: RESPECT, TRUST, SAFETY, WELLNESS, CARING, CONNECTIVITY, and EDUCATION.
The Barnstable County of Human Services is committed to creating a “Healthy Connected Cape Cod”
The Cape Cod Hunger Network aims to match the giving with the need and offers a guide to help find food for your family and a guide for others to know where food donations can be made on the Cape to reach the people who need that food.
Elder Services of Cape Cod offers a central source of information and services enabling elders to enhance their quality of life and maintain their independence.
The Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority runs various routes.
The Cape Cod DART bus provides “dial a ride” service. Click here for schedule and fees.
The shuttle to Boston Hospitals runs Monday to Friday. Click here for schedule and fees.
The H2O bus runs from Hyannis to Orleans. Click here for schedule and fees.
Resources for pet owners:
The Massachusetts Animal Coalition has an extensive list of resources for pet owners.