Welcome to Northside United Methodist Church. Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you find what you are looking for.
If you are searching for a church home, we would like to invite you to join us for worship on Sunday mornings here at 10:00 am. We also have ministries throughout the week and month for children, youth, adults & families. We also provide opportunities to give back and serve the needs of people who have encountered some struggles in life.
We, at Northside UMC, are a church family of folks who are seeking to follow Jesus’ teaching to love God and love people. We recognize that life is filled with ups and downs and can be a difficult journey if we try to go it alone. At Northside, you will find a bunch of imperfect folks who are trying to support each other and make a difference in our communities and the world. We would love to have you join with us.
If we can help you in any way or if you would like to know more about Northside UMC, please let us know how we can help. You can call our church office at (508) 385-8622 or email me at email@example.com.
If you choose to visit with us, please introduce yourself. We would love to meet you and get to know you.
May God Bless You,
We encourage you to spend some time browsing our pages and getting to know us.
We hope you will join our growing church family for Sunday Worship at 10:00 am. You may have some general questions about our Church and the following will provide you with general information as well as contact points and driving directions.
What time are your worship services?
We currently offer a Sunday Morning Service at 10:00 am here at the church.
Do you offer Child Care?
We do offer child care during our 10:00 am Sunday Worship.
Do you offer a Children’s Ministry?
We offer ministries for families and children at various times throughout the year.
Summer Beach Service
Sunday mornings 7:30 am at Corporation Beach, Dennis
July – Labor Day weekend
**Make sure to bring your beach chair**
First Time Visitor Tips
Here are a couple of tips for using the website to make your visit a a bit more worthwhile:
- We’ve organized the web site to show both our inward as well as outward focus.
- The links on the Home page allow you to navigate to our inward activities of Worship, Christian Education and outward to Missions, Caring Ministries, Community.
- And of course links to those “fun” activities that cross all of activities, namely, Fellowship.
- The site is constantly changing and some pages may appear to be undergoing changes. Check back often to see new info.
- That’s all there is to it. We hope you enjoy your “virtual” visit and we welcome you to visit our church and become a part of our growing family!