Young Adult Ministries
Young Adult Ministries supports young adults, ages 18 to about 35 where we can get together throughout the year to do social events, bible studies and participate in community service.
Young Adult Ministries also provides opportunities for our younger generation to serve as Leaders in our church family by participating in worship, committees and other church family events throughout the year.
Not 21, but you’re done with High School and would like to serve at Northside? Become a Junior Chaperone for our Youth Events!
Learn how to serve in Leadership with our Church Family!
Opportunities for Young Adults throughout the year
- Volunteer in Worship by participating in the Choir; be the Liturgist, be an Usher or a Greeter!
- Help out at the Thrift Shop! Please see Dean Atwood!
- Get involved in a Bible Study! We have Bible Studies all throughout the year! Please contact our Pastor at 508-385-8622 to join one!
- Join “Helping Hands”! Please see Fred Yarger!
- Join us for the next Youth Mission Trip!
- Volunteer to be a Sunday School Teacher for Pre-K through 8th Grade!
- Are you 21? Chaperone a Youth Event!